Friday, June 20, 2014

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
something to say when you have nothing to say


I don't know what to say. I'm at a loss for words. Where has the time gone? What happened to my little baby? Well, she is six months old, and I have a feeling that time will only go faster as she continues to grow. These are some of our favorite pictures from the park. Enjoy this bonus blog entry with lots of pictures. I will post the typical monthly update soon. (Pardon the delay. We have been without cable & internet for almost 2 weeks.)












"You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you."
Song of Solomon 4:7


1 comment:

  1. My fav is the one with her finger in her mouth, but of course they are all TOO TOO CUTE! Love the little strawberry dress on her.

    ReplyDelete