Thursday, September 25, 2014

nine


Nine Months Old

When we started taking these monthly pictures, it took forever. Now, with our mobile baby and our improved skills, it takes half the time, but we are lucky to get a handful that will work. Oh, sweet little one, you are growing so fast and becoming so quick. Slow. Down. Please. 


These are a few (nine) of her favorite things...

Petting my puppy, he loves to give kisses
Eating any kind of food is always delicious
Toys that make music or anyone who sings
These are a few of my favorite things.

Going for stroller rides or crawling on the floor
My awesome family, the ones I adore
They make me happy. I'm flying with wings.
These are a few of my favorite things.

Waving at strangers or anyone I see
Looking in mirrors, I giggle with glee
I can't contain it. A smile, they will bring.
These are a few of my favorite things. 


At nine months old,  you...
weigh 19 pounds
measure 27 1/2 inches
give high fives
pull up on things
crawl & get into everything


"I know there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live." Ecclesiastes 3:12

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little one, where have these nine months gone? All of you are so lucky. Great parents and wonderful little girl. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the poem! Loving on lil Miriam is definitely one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing mom. And she is the cutest thing ever. LOVE Y'ALL BIG!

    ReplyDelete