Sunday, November 30, 2014

eleven


Eleven Months Old

In this season of gratitude, 11 blessings M is thankful for...

1. Mum Mums & Crunchies: My favorite snacks, especially when we are shopping
2. Food: I love to eat!! Mommy & Daddy can't feed me fast enough & so far I love it all!
3. Books: I love to pull all the books off the shelves before finding someone to read them to me.
4. Music: Any kind...people singing, toys that play music, the radio
5. Tucker Bear: I love to pet my puppy and talk to him!
6. Mommy & Daddy: Wow, I think I'm pretty lucky with these two.
7. Family: I'm blessed with lots of people who love me, hug me, kiss me, spoil me, & take really good care of me. 
8. Friends: Mommy & Daddy have some really cool friends who have little kids that I get to play with, which is always so much fun.
9. Hygiene: I love splashing in the bath tub & brushing my teeth.
10. Brooksie & Ellie: My wubbanub friends that help me fall asleep & keep me calm.
11. Trash: I love finding all the little pieces on the floor and giving them to Mommy. 


At eleven months, you...
weigh 20 pounds
measure 29 inches
say Da Da
are not sleeping well at night


Cute Turkey hat made by a friend in Jackson


Thanksgiving with Meme & Papa


Thankful Aunt B is living in Nashville!!


Thanksgiving in Florence with Gran, Granddaddy, & Eliana

"Giving thanks always & for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" Ephesians 5:20



No comments:

Post a Comment