Tuesday, December 23, 2014

party

 
  Baby, It's Cold Outside

We celebrated M's first birthday a little early, because let's be honest, December is a crazy month! I decided to use a winter theme, and I had so much fun planning the party. I love hosting parties and decorating, and this proved to be no exception. We had the party in the afternoon so we kept the food simple: fruit, chicken nuggets, sausage balls, rotel cups, snowflake pretzels, snowflake cookies, and mini bundt cakes. 




 The color scheme was white, pink, and gray with burlap and lace. I tried to use snow things I already had, but of course I had to add some winter decor to my collection. Oh well, hopefully, I can use it for years to come.

 M in front of her birthday stat board

 My Family
We were so excited Adam, Cathy, & Latham were able to come.

 Craig's Family

 College Friends
Meaghan, Emily, & Betsy

Our Memphis Family
So glad we are all in Nashville and living within 5 miles of each other. So much fun!

So thankful we could celebrate our sweet angel with so many special people. Thank you for loving us and her so well!

"For by me your days will be multiplied, and years will be added to your life." Proverbs 9:11

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on her first birthday party! And thanks again for sharing some of the snow decorations for the baby shower I hosted in January!

    ReplyDelete