Saturday, January 9, 2016

Party of 4

 
 
With joy and thanksgiving, we welcome our newest love, Gavin Thomas. He arrived on Saturday, January 9 at 4:07 a.m. weighing 9 pounds 4 ounces and measuring 21 1/4 inches long. We praise God for a healthy baby and for an incredible blessing to our family! 


Big Sis is adjusting well, and my heart melts to see the love she has for him. She loves to help with everything...finding his paci, getting his blanket, rocking him when he cries, and the list goes on and on. She is constantly hugging and kissing on him as well as trying to give him high fives. Their bond is already so special, and I can't wait to watch it grow and develop.


As I look at this family picture, I am reminded of the song "Sovereign" by Chris Tomlin. 
In your never failing love
You work everything for good
God whatever comes my way 
I will trust you



1 comment:

  1. God is so good. So thankful for the way He has answered so many of our prayers!

    ReplyDelete