Monday, May 9, 2016

four letter words

 

Well, it only took 4 months...
Sorry little love, second child problems are setting in. We let the month come and go without getting a complete photo shoot of you. I know you were utterly disappointed that you didn't have to pose naked in a basket or try your hardest to sit up for hours upon hours until Mommy declared we had the perfect shot. I apologize for letting you down.  #fail

No worries I know you forgive me, and the best news is there's always next month. I will do my best to make all of your wishes come true. More pictures to document your growth all while trying to keep you from spitting up everywhere and your sister from being jealous she's not in every picture. Always be a dreamer, my love, always.  #wish

Speaking of your sister, please don't compare the number of pictures we have of her with the ones we have of you. I admit...it's not the same. It's not because we love her more. It's because life is busy with two kids, and that's just the facts. You are loved way more than you will ever know. Just believe me on that truth.  #love

It's hard to believe you have already been with us for four months. It's hard to imagine life without you. You are a special little boy, and we are so thankful for you. Right now, I love watching you interact with your sister. You light up when you see her or when she gets in your face and talks to you. And, never doubt her love for you. It's fierce. She always wants to know where you are and what you're doing. She loves being a little mama to you. I can't wait to watch your relationship grow and develop. It's going to be special.  #four


At four months, you...
weigh 14 pounds 7 ounces
measure 26 3/8 inches
roll all over the place
chew on everything, teething has begun
sleep 8 hours at night



To compare our babies at four months, follow this link
http://annaandcraigwright.blogspot.com/2014_04_01_archive.html

1 comment: