Thursday, July 14, 2016

month six


That face. His smile. 
Melts this mommy's heart. 

Six months. Once again, it's hard to believe this sweet baby is half way to one. I could just sit and stare at that precious face all day long. We've come a long way baby, and I'm so thankful for the joy you bring our family. 
 
You are strong. Once you grab on to something, you don't want to let go. It's a wrestling match to pry things out of your hands. I pray you use your strength as a gentle giant, not a bully, to build others up.
You are intense. From day one, you have been this way, and you don't stop until you've accomplished your goal. I pray you use your determined spirit to fight for what's right in this world.
You are excited. I think one reason I love your smile and happy demeanor so much is because of the struggle we had in the beginning. I pray you always use your big smile and bright personality to bring joy to others. 

One of my favorite songs, right now, is Hillsong's Came To My Rescue. May you always remember to call out to our mighty Father, knowing he will answer you, and that he will come to your rescue.
Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord, all I am is Yours
My whole life, I place in Your hands
God of Mercy, humbled I bow down
In Your presence at Your throne
I called, You answered
And You came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where You are
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high


At six months, you...
weigh 16 pounds 4 ounces
measure 27 3/4 inches
sit up on your own
chew on everything
never want to be still 
sleep 10 hours at night
To compare our babies at six months, follow the link:
http://annaandcraigwright.blogspot.com/2014/06/six.html

1 comment: