Monday, October 12, 2009

Another Weekend Update

Right now, I am enjoying Fall Break, while Craig is in the other room studying hard for Step 2 of his boards. We had a relaxing weekend. One of my best friends from college and an old roomie, Betsy, came to Memphis to visit on Friday. We enjoyed dinner at Central BBQ and cupcakes at Muddy's. These are two of my favorite Memphis restaurants and will miss them when we move in May. After dinner, we went over to Meaghan and Brandon's to hang out and catch up. Saturday morning I slept in due to a terrible migraine. It was awful, and I'm so thankful I do not have those on a regular basis. Betsy, Meaghan, Brandon, and I went to see baby Rylan and her parents, Chris and Rebekah. Rylan continues to grow every time I see her, and she is still so cute!! We went to Abner's for lunch. Betsy left after lunch, so I spent the rest of the afternoon watching football. I love spending Saturdays in the fall watching college football!! The weather is turning cooler, which is also nice. I love fall!! I plan to spend the rest of my Fall Break cleaning, resting, reading, scrapbooking, and enjoying this time off of work. Happy Fall Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment