Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Craig!

Today is Craig's 27th Birthday!! Happy Birthday Hubby!! Craig started a new rotation and had to be at the hospital really early, which is not fun on your birthday. Tonight, he chose our dinner plans and dessert option. We went to Carrabba's and enjoyed a yummy dinner. Muddy's was closed, so we went to our second favorite dessert location: The Cheesecake Corner. We enjoyed a relaxing afternoon and evening.

I am so blessed to have Craig as my husband and my best friend. He is so helpful even though he's very busy with school. Thanks Craig for being the BEST husband. I love you so much and hope you had a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. I took Christopher to Carrabba's for his 27th birthday on October 12th! Haha! Great place. :)

    ReplyDelete