Thursday, March 25, 2010

Adam's Wedding Weekend

Friday morning we woke at 4 a.m., so we could catch our taxi at 4:45 for the airport. Destination: Virginia for my oldest brother, Adam's wedding. We flew on some REALLY tiny airplanes, which made me a little nervous. My dad picked us up at the airport, and we drove to Harrisonburg. I was taken to the nail salon immediately for manicures and pedicures with the Bridal party. I was so excited to see everyone!! We rushed to pick up lunch and meet at the hotel before going to Adam's apartment for a surprise birthday party. We had not celebrated the big 3-0 with Adam, so we had a little party. Then, it was time for the rehearsal and the dinner.
Saturday morning was spent getting ready for the wedding. We arrived at Cross Keys Vineyard a little before noon. The rest of the day was spent taking pictures, hanging out with the family, and enjoying a beautiful wedding. The weather was perfect!! I am blessed with an amazing family!! Thanks to my wonderful parents for teaching us how to love. Congrats to Adam and Cathy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment