Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good Times

Once I make one blog post, it is usually followed by several more in a short time. That will probably be the case this week. Like I said, we have been very busy lately, but this week is my Spring Break!! YEA! So, hopefully, I will catch up on a lot things.

Last weekend was a lot of fun!! Friday night we went to dinner with Brandon, Meaghan, Jason, and Brittney. We went to Blue Coast after learning the Happy Mexican had an hour wait. I love Blue Coast, so I was very happy! We enjoyed our dinner and talked until the restaurant closed. The Bootons had to go home, but the rest of us went to our favorite place. Can you guess where?? Yes, you are right...Muddy's Bake Shop!! I don't know what I will do without this place. If you are ever in Memphis, you must visit this bakery. Believe me, you will not be disappointed.

Saturday morning I met some friends from Side By Side at Cracker Barrel. Sarah, a former SBS member, was in town, so several of us met for some good food and great fellowship. After breakfast, I met Craig, so we could do a little furniture shopping. We will be moving and will need some new pieces for our house. We found a beautiful dining room table, and I'm so excited!!

Saturday afternoon we had some more special visitors. My best friend, since Kindergarten, and her husband came to Memphis for a Grizzlies game and stayed the night with us. I was so excited to have Melissa and Eric visit. We went to Gus's for dinner and enjoyed some of the best fried chicken. They went to the Grizzlies game, while Craig and I watched a movie. After the game, we took them to Muddy's. Yes, we went two days in a row, but it's that good!! Sunday, we went to church and then to Central BBQ for lunch. We had so much fun hanging out and showing them around Memphis. I have been so blessed to have Melissa as a friend, and I was so thrilled to visit with her over the weekend.

Yesterday, we received some good news...CRAIG MATCHED!! I was not worried. Now, we just wait until Thursday to find out where we will be moving. Another post is in the near future. Until the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment