Friday, June 25, 2010

A short visit with Bethany


Sisters, sisters

There were never such devoted sisters
All kinds of weather, we stick together

The same in the rain or sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those who've seen us

Know that not a thing could come between us




My sister and I love that song!! We are very close, and I was so excited to see her after our trip to the Keys. It had been 3 months since our last visit, which is way too long! She lives and works in Miami, so it's been hard to see each other as much as we would like. Craig and I went to her apartment and then to dinner before we flew back to Nashville. Although our visit wasn't long, it was just what I needed. Time with my Sissie!! We talked. We laughed. We caught up on life. Thanks Bethany for being a great host and for taking time out of your busy schedule to see us. We are so proud of your hard work and for your dedication to City Year. I can't wait to see you again in July and August when you come home for weddings. YEA!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful you two are carrying on the family tradition of close sisterhood...that began with Charlotte and Grandma (her Sissie) and then continued with me and my Sissie!
    Hey, you forogt my favorite line from the song:
    Lord, help the mister who comes between me and my sister...Lord, help the sister who comes between me and my man!

    ReplyDelete