Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Memphis Reunion: Part 2

While we lived in Memphis, we had potlucks on a weekly basis. Oh, how I miss our potlucks! The host would decide on the dinner theme, and everyone else would make a dish to go along with the main course. Luckily, before we all moved away, we had a recipe swap, so we could take all of yummy recipes with us. Saturday night we had a Christmas potluck. We had ham, dressing, rolls, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, and squash casserole. The food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! We also wore tacky Christmas sweaters. It was a fun night and made me miss all the wonderful food cooked by my dear friends.The Feast

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anna! Thought I'd let you know I'm starting a book study on my blog and am giving away a copy of the book. YAY!!! Check it out and tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete