Tuesday, August 16, 2011

On my heart

Brian and Cortney May
Brian works with Craig, so we have become friends with this sweet couple since we moved to Jackson. Brian is a fun guy to be around and always has a joke. Cortney is the type of person who would do anything to help you. They have a precious one year old son, named Jackson. Jackson is such a laid back baby, and he looks just like his daddy. This family's world was turned upside down on Monday.

Early Sunday morning, Jackson went for a walk with his grandparents in his wagon. While on the walk, a dead tree branch fell on him. He was rushed to the hospital and passed away yesterday afternoon. Shock. I just can't wrap my brain around this. I just don't understand. A precious little baby and a tragic accident.

Please pray for this entire family. Also, pray for the families of the children who will receive Jackson's organs. May he save the lives of many.

"Cast your cares on the Lord, and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

4 comments:

  1. Stories like this shake me to my very core. I can't imagine their sorrow. Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't quit thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this I had to go in and look at E napping, and even at the risk of waking her up I had to put my hand on her chest to be sure she was okay, something I did often when she was tiny. I am praying for your friends and am so sorry for their loss.

    ReplyDelete