Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Luke!

Last week my brother, Luke, celebrated his 30th birthday!! Laura planned a wonderful birthday party for him on Friday night. Craig and I were able to go, and we had so much fun! Luke and Laura planned games for everyone to play with a partner (putt-putt, corn hole, football throw, basketball, airplane, base bowling, soccer, and tennis). The games were very creative, and everyone had a blast!!

Craig and I won the competition
Birthday Breakfast at Cracker Barrel

In honor of Luke turning 30, here are 30 words to describe him:
adventurous, brave, charming, clever, confident, courageous, daring, dependable, easygoing, encouraging, energetic, faithful, friendly, funny, giving, happy, helpful, imaginative, kind, loving, peaceful, pleasant, polite, popular, positive, religious, skillful, talented, thankful, and trustworthy



1 comment:

  1. Luke is definitely all of that and more. Great post! Congrats to you and Craig on your big win. Sorry I couldn't be there or I bet Dad and I would've given you a run for your money (ha ha). YOU KNOW you kids got all your athleticism from me, now, don't you? lol

    ReplyDelete