Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Sissy!!

I know I am behind on my blogging. November passed without one entry. We enjoyed a wonderful 5 year anniversary trip to Asheville as well as fun time with the families over Thanksgiving. I will blog about those events on another day.


Today is a special day for my Beautiful, Extraordinary, Talented, Humorous, Adventurous, Nice, and Young sister. Happy 26th Birthday Bethany!! You make my life more fun.You are full of life and energy. There is never a dull moment when you are around. I am so thankful for the close bond we share and for your constant support.You have always been there for me and know more about me than most people. You know what to say as just the right moment. I know I can count on you for anything. Thank you for always making me laugh. I only wish we lived closer so we could have celebrated tonight. I hope your birthday has been amazing, because that is what you deserve. I love you so much Sissy!! I am so proud to call you my younger sister. You make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment