Friday, December 30, 2011

5 Years

Five years ago today, I married my best friend. Wow, that's hard to believe!


Craig is an amazing husband, and my life would not be the same without him. He is always willing to help around the house and finds jobs to do without being asked. He follows the example Christ set of a humble servant. What a blessing to be able to share every day with him! Happy Anniversary Craig!! I love you more and more each day!!

My wonderful friends who stood by my side
Rebekah, Codi, Bethany, Emily, Melissa, Betsy, Elizabeth, and Mary Brook

First Anniversary: Islamorada
We spent a few days (including our anniversary) in the Keys with Craig's family.

Second Anniversary: Florence
We were in Florence still celebrating the holidays with my family.

Third Anniversary: Gatlinburg
We went to Gatlinburg with Craig's family to celebrate New Year's.

Fourth Anniversary: Florence
We were in Florence celebrating the holidays with my family.

Fifth Anniversary: Jackson
We celebrated our fifth anniversary early with a trip to Asheville.
Tonight we have dinner reservations and a movie planned in Jackson.
(This will be our first anniversary spent just the two of us.)

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
I Peter 4:8


No comments:

Post a Comment