Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Birthday...

Mom!!

Well, it seems lately I don't have anything to write about except for birthdays. As promised before, I will update on other events soon. (If anyone out there is still reading.) Oh well, now for today's special person.

Today is my mom's birthday. She is one amazing woman, and I'm so thankful to have her as my mom and my friend. She is constantly putting others first and making sacrifices for the ones she loves. She is always there and is willing to drop everything when I need her. What a blessing to have her in my life!! I love you Mom and hope you have a wonderful day!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Anna! I enjoy sharing a December birthday with you and your little sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying also to be able to have abirthday month in common. Happy Birthday to you 3. Thanks Anna for keeping me up to date on family.Love ya Aunt Florine

    ReplyDelete