Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Roll Tide!


Well, in case you didn't know, my team played last night in the National Championship. I wore my houndstooth jacket and red scarf to work. My students made predictions about who would win and the final score. We went over to Chris and Britney's and watched the game with some friends. I was very excited, but I was a little nervous all day. I believed the game would be a higher scoring game than the previous one, and I had a feeling we would come out on top. However, I had no idea we would dominate! Our defense was amazing, and I was so proud of the team for never giving up. All I can say is, "Roll Tide!"

1 comment:

  1. So proud of our state! The only thing better would've been getting to watch it with the whole Bama-loving' (well, most of 'em!) Copeland clan!

    ReplyDelete