Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday!!


Happy Birthday to my Mother-in-Law, Carolyn Wright!!
I won't tell you how old she is, because you should never tell a woman's age. However, I will let you know today is a special day for her! I am so thankful to have a sweet, caring, and thoughtful mother-in-law. She loves to help others in need and would do anything for anyone in her family. She goes to great lengths to make holidays special and vacations fun. She puts a lot of time and energy into her family, and we are all so appreciative. Most of all, I am thankful for the amazing son (well, actually sons, but right now I'm only talking about Craig) she raised. He is thoughtful, sweet, loving, caring, supportive, encouraging, helpful, and so much more. He always puts me first and serves with the heart of Christ. Thank you for raising Craig to love me with all of his heart. We are blessed to have you in our lives! We love you!! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Carolyn! (Great family picture, by the way.) You are right -- you are so lucky and blessed to have a fabulous MIL!

    ReplyDelete