Monday, February 6, 2012

meet my new friend

Isn't she precious?

On Tuesday, my dear friend, Melissa, gave birth to this bundle of joy! I couldn't wait to meet her, to hold her, and to snuggle, so Craig and I made a quick trip to Florence. Melissa and I have been friends since Kindergarten. She took me under her wing and watched out for me. I was scared about school, and she was brave enough for the both of us. From that day on, we could not be separated. She has always looked out for our group of friends and has played the role of our Mother Hen for years. I know she's going to be an amazing Mommy to Molly. Molly, you are a lucky girl, and you are blessed with wonderful parents. Congrats Melissa and Eric! I am so happy for your little family. She's beautiful, and I can't wait to watch her grow.

beautiful baby girl

Two of my other dear friends also gave birth to baby girls in January. Congrats to Mary Brook and Graig on the birth of Maggie and Meaghan and Brandon on the birth of Madelyn. I can't wait to meet these little girls!


1 comment: