Thursday, February 9, 2012

verse for the day

On Wednesday nights, I'm part of a wonderful Bible study with some amazing women. We are studying the book of James using Beth Moore's Mercy Triumphs. Every time I spend time in the study or watching the video, I feel the Lord speaking directly to me. It's been very uplifting, especially during a rough time. Last night, we watched a video, which moved me to tears. Our God is an AWESOME God who knows exactly what we need and uses people, His word, and various other things to provide comfort, peace, strength, and healing. Thank you Lord!

Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, BUT your grief will turn to joy. John 16:20

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love the way verses you've read all your life can take on a whole new meaning based on certain circumstances? Love you! Can't wait to share that moment of joy that for sure is coming...

    ReplyDelete