Tuesday, May 13, 2014

beach



At the end of April, Miriam went on her first trip to the beach. She did great in the car, and we only had to stop twice on the way there and twice on the way home. (I call that a win!) Even though it rained the majority of the trip, we still had fun. Craig's entire family went, which provided lots of extra hands to love on, hold, and play with little M. She didn't mind all the attention! We look forward to more memories at the beach house. Thanks Meme & Papa for a wonderful trip!


M's first day at the beach


Flying just out of daddy's reach.


Relaxing in the tent with Carter was fun 


as well as playing in the pool in the hot sun.


Some nights we stayed in to eat.


Other times Gentry pushed me down the street.


We smiled and dressed pretty for pictures a ton.


Mommy's hair is crazy from the wind, but it's still a favorite one.


Daddy did great capturing my smile.


He always goes the extra mile.


You know me. I'm always talking Craig into another photo shoot of our precious, baby girl. One morning we got up early...oh wait, M just woke us up and off to the beach we went. Enjoy some of our favorites of our beach beauty.






But you promised me, "I will surely treat you kindly, and I will multiply your descendants until they become as numerous as the sands along the seashore-too many to count." Genesis 32:12

1 comment:

  1. I almost couldn't quit looking at that first picture...the feet. So cute! But then they kept getting cuter! Love them all (and the poem, too!)

    ReplyDelete