Wednesday, May 14, 2014

mother




moth*er (noun): a female parent

Really, Webster?? That's all you can come up with for an amazing woman that means so much to so many people. Well, actually, I kind of understand. It's hard to define all the things that a mother is in a short description. Your first breath took hers away. Your every need/want/desire is put above anything she could ever need/want/desire for herself. You will always be her baby. These are just a few definitions that pop into my head. I think Solomon did a better job describing a mother/wife in Proverbs 31. Read verses 10-31. Maybe Webster should rethink his definition. Thank you to all the mothers who have shaped me into the woman I am today, especially my mom for her constant support and unconditional love. 



So glad Bethany could be home to celebrate with us


Last year on Mother's Day, we shared the exciting news of this precious miracle with our families. 


Blessed beyond words by these two


Thank you God for allowing me to be this girl's mother. May everything I do lead her to you and may you get the praise. 

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate." 
Proverbs 31:31

2 comments:

  1. Another wonderful Mother's day! So proud of my family...love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great blog post! I'm glad you had a wonderful mother's day!

    ReplyDelete