Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Birthday


Happy Belated Birthday Bethany!! Friday was my sister's 24th birthday, and I wish I could have been with her to celebrate. She is living in Miami right now, so I miss her so much!! I miss the days of sharing a room with her and living in the same city if not in the same house. She is my best friend!! Sissy, I hope your day was wonderful, and I look forward to spending time with you over Christmas.

Today is my Mom's birthday. Don't worry Mom, I won't reveal your age. My siblings and I always race to call my parents first on special days. Sometimes, I wake really early just so I can be number 1. They all know I'm the favorite but it helps for Mom or Dad to tell them every once in a while. Well, today, I failed. I called the house on my way to work this morning, and the line was busy. I knew someone else had beat me. I am at a slight disadvantage right now, since Adam, Luke, and Bethany all live on Eastern time. Congrats Luke to winning, but Mom did tell me she liked our conversation better. Ha! Ha! Anyways, Happy Birthday Mom!! I hope your day was amazing. You deserve only the best. Thanks for your constant love, support, and encouragement.

Happy Birthday to two of my favorite women!! I love you both so much and miss you too. Can't wait to celebrate in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha That's too funny! I've never done the racing thing, but it sounds really fun!

    ReplyDelete