Sunday, December 6, 2009

St. Jude Weekend

We had some friends from Nashville visit for the weekend. Friday night, Jenny, Owen, and Betsy arrived in time to pick up the St. Jude packets and to eat dinner at The Happy Mexican. Picking up the packets was quite an experience. Why were there Belly Dancers?? I found that very odd, and it was very funny. After dinner, I went to the airport to pick up Craig. I was glad he canceled an interview, so he could be in town for all the fun. We went to Meaghan and Brandon's to hang out for a little while, and when we arrived Emily and Ryan had made it to town too.Saturday morning started early. All the girls and Ryan participated in the 5k. Owen and Brandon ran the Half Marathon. It was a cold morning, but we had so much fun!! We went to Memphis Pizza Cafe for lunch and to Muddy's for cupcakes. Then, we went back to the apartments to crash...that is everyone but myself. I watched the SEC Championship and was so proud of my team for dominating the game!! I was confident that we could beat Florida, and I believe we played the best game of our season. Now, I can't wait for the BCS Championship. There will be a lot of trash talking in our house until the game.Saturday night we had a Tacky Christmas Sweater Party. We were not brave enough to go out in public, so everyone came over to our apartment for dinner, games, and Dirty Santa. The pictures will speak for the evening! We had so much fun hanging out with friends from college, and we are so thankful they came to visit.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are soooooo creative! Where do you come up with this stuff!

    ReplyDelete