Sunday, March 27, 2011

Vacation

Well, we just returned from a week at the beach, and I must say I'm ready to go back. After having temperatures in the upper 70s and lots of sunshine, I do not like the winter weather that greeted me. Craig was able to get off last week during my Spring Break, so we left for Destin on Friday as soon as school was out. We arrived a little after midnight, and we spent the entire week relaxing! Like I said, the weather was perfect, and the beach wasn't too crowded, which made me happy. I loved sitting in my beach chair with a good book on the beautiful days we had!! We spent our days at the beach, and our evenings at our favorite restaurants. It was so nice to stay up late, sleep in, and not have anything to do. Although it was hard to leave, we look forward to going back this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment