Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello World

Hello World
How've you been?
Good to see you, my old friend

Well, I'm back. I really don't have a good excuse of why I've been gone so long, except life got crazy. 2012 was a tough year for us, accompanied by much sadness and disappointment. However, it's a new year, so I want to focus on the positive. I realize I am very blessed and my struggles are only small compared to so many others. So, I'm back! (I know you are jumping for joy over this news.)

This weekend Craig had to study, so I spent the whole weekend in Florence. On Friday night, I went to the Benefit Dinner at my high school with my parents, Luke, and Laura. It was fun to be with my family and see some special people. Josh Willingham spoke, and he did an amazing job. I was reminded what a wonderful place Mars Hill is and what an impact it had on my life. I made some of the best friends there, and we still keep in touch to this day. I was taught by teachers who cared about me and wanted what was best for me. It's a very special place! On Saturday, I had lunch with my Grandma, visited with one of my best friends, and went to a Mars Hill basketball game. Today I went to church with my parents before heading home. Over and over this weekend, the word blessed came to mind. I am so thankful for my high school friends and for the difference they made in my life. I am grateful for my Mars Hill family and the way they challenged me. I am blessed by numerous family members and family friends who love me and care so much for me. Thank you!

"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works." Hebrews 10:24


2 comments:

  1. And, in return, you have been and ARE a blessing to so many! Loved having you home and look forward to Craig being with you next trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you, Anna. You were always the nicest, most thoughtful person on the soccer bus. :) I hope 2013 is a better year for you.

    ReplyDelete