Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm so excited

We're so excited
And we just can't hide it
We're about to lose control
And we think you'll like it!

Well, the news can finally be shared...Luke and Laura are having a baby! The Copelands are thrilled to add another bundle of joy to the family in August. I am so excited to be an aunt for the third time. Gentry and Latham have already stolen my heart, and I have no doubt this little one will do the same. I love spending time with my nephews, spoiling them rotten, and then sending them back to their parents. Things won't be any different with this little one. I am very glad that we will be back in Nashville by the birth of this little one. Then, I will be living in the same city as two of my little loves. (Maybe this will convince Adam, Cathy, and Latham it is time to move closer.)

Luke and Laura, we are so happy for both of you! We can't wait to meet this precious miracle and love him/her to pieces! All three of you are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!!


"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you sweet Auntie Anna! I think little peanut was just waiting around for you to move here ;) So excited you'll be close!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete