Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh, how we've missed you...

Muddy's Bake Shop

Craig says my face lights up when I talk about this place. I am like a little kid on Christmas morning, when I enter the bakery. I love the smell of fresh baked cookies, cupcakes, and pies. When we lived in Memphis, we visited Muddy's at least twice a week and usually more times. Oh, how we miss that wonderful place!! Well, to celebrate my new job, of course, we drove to Memphis to savor some amazing goodies by Kat Gordon. Thanks to Craig for the wonderful idea and for driving!! Luckily, we brought some Muddy's home to hold us over until our next visit.

5 comments:

  1. Lanier brought us some this weekend too!! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I hate that I missed seeing y'all! I hope Jackson is awesome and that y'all are all moved in and comfy in your new home. We miss you around here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new look of the blog!
    see you this afternoon.
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this talk of cupcakes gave me inspiration to go to GiGi's Cupcakes in Nashville last week! I went twice!! So glad I don't know where a cupcake shop is located in Atlanta!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was close enough to run to Muddy's. All while I was prego I craved cupcakes and had to make them myself.

    ReplyDelete