Monday, July 26, 2010

Visitors

Over the past week, lots of people have come to visit us in Jackson. From Sunday until Thursday of last week, my cousins, David, Beth, and two month old Lola, stayed with us while David had work in Jackson. We enjoyed spending time with them! Mom brought Grandma and Charlotte to Jackson on Thursday night to see the house as well as David, Beth, and Lola. Charlotte brought lots of fresh corn and a huge watermelon from her garden. YUM!! On Saturday night, Craig's parents, Granny, Uncle Charlie, and Aunt Mary came over for a cook out. It was fun to hang out with all of them. Craig was on call last night, so my sister came to keep me company. I had a scare late Thursday night (passed out, terrible pains, etc.). I did not want to be alone last night, so I was glad Sissy was here. We had a typical girls night: eating lots of food, watching movies, catching up, running errands, staying up late. I was sad to see her leave today (and so was Tucker). Later this week, my sister-in-law, Ashley, my nephew, Gentry, and my mother-in-law are coming to visit. It's been so much fun entertaining in our new house and having lots of company. We would love to have more visitors, so come see us!!

1 comment: