Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Reading

Finally, I finished. I know I am several years behind, but I just finished the last Harry Potter book. I was against these books and was not interested. My mom, sister, brother, and several friends tried to get me hooked, but I refused. Last summer, I needed a good read at the beach. Craig convinced me to give Harry Potter a try. So, I read the first four books last summer. However, during the school year, I was so busy, that I did not keep reading. In May, I read book 5 at the beach. I read book 6 while at the Keys and started book 7 last week. I have stayed up REALLY late reading, because I could not put these books down. If you have not read them, you must. I promise you will not be disappointed. They are very easy reads but are so well written. Now, I need another good book to read...

2 comments:

  1. Borrow "The Last Walk" (by Richard Paul Evans) from Mary. She has an autographed copy! (She told me about it that night at the Olive Garden and that's what I ended up getting Grandma for Mother's Day...then I borrowed it and read it --after her, of course!) I guarantee it's a MUCH quicker read than the final H.P.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought i was the only one just now getting to the harry potter books! i finished them all earlier this summer and now anxiously waiting on the last movie to come out in november. for suggestions...i just finished Water for Elephants and starting The Help this week

    ReplyDelete