Thursday, September 16, 2010

1st Birthday

Remember me??
Can't believe this cute, little puppy celebrated his 1st birthday on Friday. No, we did not throw a big birthday party. However, if we were still living in Memphis, he would have celebrated with his best friends (Trek and Bailey). He has had a rough transition to Jackson without his friends and has not been able to meet too many new buddies. Hopefully, his next year of life will bring more close friends and fun times. Just thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures of our sweet puppy over the past year!! We love you, Tucker Bear!!
I was so little!! Mommy still wishes I was this size at times, but she loves me!!
Living with these two from September-January can be a little tough. They like to dress me in crimson or burnt orange and give me lots of red and orange toys. I don't really understand, but I like the toys!!
Sometimes I miss living in Memphis and playing with my best friends, Trek and Bailey, every day. We had so much fun on the tennis courts!! However, I do like all the new space and the big green area at the new place.Playing outside and laying in the grass, what could be better?? Hmm...Digging in the dirt, eating grass, mulch, or anything else, and running away from my parents!!Happy 1st Birthday Tucker Bear!!
P.S. Happy Belated Birthday Great Granny!! So glad we share the same birthday. Don't worry, I won't tell them how old you are!! I enjoyed celebrating with you at your house.

3 comments:

  1. We'll have to bring Oliver to visit -- happy belated b-day to Tucker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Tucker. I can't believe I used to be bigger than you!! My, how you've grown. :)

    Love,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whole year WOW!!! He is so flippin' CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete