Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Highlights from Austin

We were a little nervous I might miss the flight due to a car accident. Luckily, I made it to the airport in plenty of time (and then our flight was delayed). Grandma and I were excited for our adventure!! Look out Austin...here we come!
Meet TJ!!
Grandma was thrilled to meet her first great-grandson.
Naomi LOVES her little brother, and she is a great big sister!
Look at that precious smile!!My buddy for the weekend.
She is full of energy and is very creative.
She LOVES Toy Story, the Beatles, and her family.
Naomi sitting in her "Zacchaeus" tree acting like a monkey.Feeding the goatsWalking with GrandmaNaomi and TimTJ and Grandma

Thanks Tim & Jackie for a great weekend!! I appreciate your hospitality and kindness. We had a great trip!! Sorry Jackie that I do not have any pictures of you. What a wonderful family I have!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! We had such a great time with you guys, and you sure took great pictures!

    ReplyDelete