Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some more of my favorites: Florence edition

Friday night we stayed in Jackson, so we could go to Homecoming at JCS. It was a blow out! We only stayed for the first half and felt very sorry for the other team. However, we were happy for the Eagles!! Saturday morning we headed to Florence to spend some time with my family. First, we made a stop at Chick-fil-A for some breakfast. YUM!! I think I could eat at Chick-fil-A every day!! Once we arrived in Florence, we went to the hospital to see Grandma. She has been there since Monday and hopes to be home in the next couple of days. I love my Grandma!! She makes me smile and laugh every time I see her. After our visit, Mom, Dad, Craig, and I went to a favorite lunch spot...Trowbridge's. After lunch, we went home to watch the Alabama game. I LOVE watching Alabama football with my family, since Craig is not a fan. Well, it wasn't much of a game, but it was still fun to watch!! ROLL TIDE!! Mom cooked a wonderful dinner, another one of my favorite things about being in Florence. Maybe she could move to Jackson and me our cook. Mom, we could work out a plan if you're interested. Later that night, Craig and I went over to Melissa and Eric's house. Melissa is one of my best friends, and I love catching up with her. I also love that our husbands get along and entertain themselves while we talk nonstop. I really wish we lived in the same city!! This morning we went back to see Grandma before going to church at Stony Point. Mom and Dad picked up Zaxby's so we could eat and watch the Titans game. What a disappointment!! I always enjoy being at home, spending time with the family, eating delicious meals by Mom, and catching up with good friends!! Another great weekend!! Hope everyone has an amazing week!!

1 comment:

  1. At least I never have to worry about what to cook when you come! Hashbrown casserole or oreo surprise...or both...and I know you'll be pleased. Thanks for the kudos. We loved having you guys home.

    ReplyDelete