Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards

Well, it's that time of year...

As you can tell, I'm really in the Christmas spirit this year. I have always been one to wait until after Thanksgiving, but this year is different for some reason. I changed the look of the blog already. We decorated the house last weekend. The next thing is to order our Christmas cards. I was stuck until I read on a friend's blog about FREE cards. Well, I couldn't resist.

Shutterfly is running a promotion for the blogging world, and I'm so excited!! It's really simple, and you can learn more by going here http://bit.ly/sfly2010 . In the past, I have used their cute cards to send my holiday greetings and have been pleased every time. Last year was probably my favorite card. I loved the design!! We were so excited about the Alabama/Texas game that we focused our card on "Our House Divided." We were also thrilled to welcome Tucker Bear to our family. You won't believe how little he was!! Go here to see the template from last year's card.

I feel like a lot has happened this past year, and I really would like to write a letter. However, I LOVE sending picture cards from Shutterfly. Lucky for me, Shutterfly has a card that will meet both of my needs. This is one option that I am thinking about, so go here to see one of the cards you might be receiving in the mail. This was a card I almost used last year and still really like it. It's another possibility, so check it out here. Well, there are lots of cards to choose from, so check out all the selections here.

Happy Christmas Card Making!!


1 comment: