Thursday, November 4, 2010

I LOVE Surprises


My husband is the sweetest!! Last week, he stopped by Kroger on the way home to pick up a few things I needed for dinner. He also added a few things to my list. Sneaky, sneaky. First, he walked in carrying these BEAUTIFUL flowers!! I love when he surprises me with flowers. It's just a sweet gesture that makes me (as well as most other girls) smile. My other surprise was one of my favorite snacks. I LOVE Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes. Needless to say, the box is already empty. I tried to get more at the grocery this week, but they were out. I guess I'm not the only one who craves these sweet goodies all year. I might keep a tally this year of how many boxes we eat. I know it will be depressing, but I am interested to learn how many I consume in two months. Anyways, I am so thankful for my sweet hubby who always thinks of others!! Thanks Craig for making my day even more special last week with my surprises!! You are the best!!

1 comment: