Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I CAN'T WAIT!!

I am counting down the days until I see this AMAZING show again!! I first saw Wicked in Chicago on our first Girls Trip. I fell in LOVE!! Since I returned from the trip, I have talked nonstop about this show to Craig. I have tried not to reveal too much, because I did not want to ruin anything for him. Needless to say, I am pumped that two years later, he will finally see it. The show is Saturday night. Yes, I know it's during the Alabama/Tennessee game. However, I am confident my team will not disappoint me and will win easily while I enjoy Wicked. You can rest assure, I will check the score at intermission. I may not tell Craig, because I wouldn't want the score to ruin the second half of the show for him. Anyways, I am also VERY excited about stopping at Muddy's Bake Shop for some much needed yummy cupcakes and cookies!! A trip to Memphis is not complete unless you stop for some lovin from the oven!! Can't wait for this wonderful weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment