Sunday, October 3, 2010

Background Information

Well, I just spent the weekend with 7 of my closest friends...
But, before I blog about the weekend I want to share some history on our friendship.

I met these amazing women my freshman year at Lipscomb. If you remember, I was not fond of LU at first. However, these girls helped me survive and put up with my bad attitude. They also changed my opinion on Lipscomb. I am forever grateful and in debt to these wonderful friends.

You could always find us together in college. We traveled in a pack. Sometime during our sophomore year, someone made reference to how we looked like a bunch of turkeys together. The name stuck. To this day, although it's a little odd, we still call ourselves the turkeys. We have shared many laughs, many tears, many funny moments, joys as well as sorrows. Through it all, I know these girls will ALWAYS be there for me. Here are a few pictures from the past two years (oh, we have so many more, but this will capture some of the highlights):First Turkey Trip: Chicago 2009
Sarah's Lingerie Shower
Rebekah's Baby ShowerSt. Jude 5kTacky Christmas Sweater Party
Second Turkey Trip: Kansas City 2010Jenny's Baby Shower

Coming Soon: Blog Post about our SUPER FUN Girls Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment