Monday, October 4, 2010

Gobble til you Wobble

All my sweet friends who came to visit
Top: Rebekah, Rylan, Emily, Betsy, Jenny, and Mayzie
Bottom: Me, Meaghan, Sarah, and Allison
We missed you Kristen!!
Cupcakes I made (feathers didn't last too long)
Mayzie enjoyed being with all of her AuntsRylan, a proud little turkeyEnjoying the beautiful weather and great friendsIt's never too early to start shopping with the girls!
We spent most of the weekend at the house talking and hanging out.Mayzie: "Hey, I think our Moms want us to be best friends."
Rylan: "Let's just smile, so they will stop taking our pictures."Aunt Betsy gave Rylan and Mayzie outfits that said, "Just one of the Girls."Tucker cuddled with Betsy during the movie.
Thanks for coming to visit Jackson!!
I had so much fun talking, laughing,
sharing old memories, and being together.
Can't wait until our trip to Hot Springs in January!!
Love ya girls!!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the headbands and the cupcakes!
    They're almost as cute as the babies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcakes! I might just borrow your idea for my students next month!! Glad you guys have such fun together; keep it up! I enjoy my girls' trips I take with my old college girlfriends each year.

    ReplyDelete