Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Birthday Wish

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to CRAIG...
Happy Birthday to you!


Today is Craig's 28th Birthday, which is making me feel old (30 is getting closer and closer). I called him this afternoon, and my class sang to him. Although he had to be at the hospital very early this morning, he was able to get off work early, which was nice. Tucker Bear surprised him with Disk Golf. After playing with Luke last week, Craig has been dying to get some disks of his own. Tonight we are going to dinner with his parents, Granny, Uncle Charlie, and Aunt Mary. This weekend the two of us are going to Memphis to celebrate his birthday. We are going to see Wicked, which makes me SUPER excited!! Happy Birthday to my best friend and to the most amazing husband in the world!! I love you so much!!

We also want to make an early shout out to Luke...Happy Birthday tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment