Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Break

See this cute face??
I was so excited to spend my Fall Break with my nephew and the rest of Craig's family in Destin. Craig was off the whole week, so he arrived in Destin on Sunday night and spent a few days with his mom before the rest of us arrived. His dad and I flew down on Tuesday, when I got off work. Charlie, Ashley, and Gentry flew down on Wednesday afternoon. After the quick flight from Nashville to Panama City, I am spoiled and never want to drive to the beach again. The weather was perfect, and the temperatures felt great!! I really enjoyed laying on the beach and reading my book. Ashley and I had our nails done one day while the boys played golf. We also did a little shopping. The trip was very relaxing!! We enjoyed great food, nice weather, and fun times with family. I am so thankful Craig was able to have a week off and that we were able to spend a week together with his family. Thanks to his parents for the great trip!! Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures (except for the one of Gentry playing), so just imagine the beautiful beach, nice weather, and our happy faces.

1 comment: