Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A week off, and SEW much to do...

A couple of the projects I have been working on this week.
I must start sewing again!! I have missed my time of crafting and creating. Over the summer, I sewed almost every day, which was wonderful. Since I got a job (and an amazing one, might I add), time has not allowed for me to sew. However, this week I have been out of school, which created the perfect opportunity for me and my dear friend "Brother 1250D" to reconnect. Let me just say that several of you will be receiving an early Christmas present due to my spare time. I am still learning, but I'm having so much fun with my projects.

We will be leaving Jackson tomorrow to spend the rest of the week with family in Nashville and Florence. Can't wait for all the great food and wonderful family time!! Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm thankful to God for all my wonderful blessings!!

1 comment: