Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family Time

Last night, we met my parents and my Grandma at Catfish Cabin for dinner. I was so excited to have them in Jackson!! Family is very important to us, and it had been TOO long since we had seen them. After dinner, they came back to the house, and we just sat around talking. That's one thing I love about my family. We don't have to do anything fancy to have a good time. This morning Mom, Grandma, and I went to Paris, because Mom was speaking at a Ladies' Day. We had a little delay outside of McKenizie due to a flat tire. However, we met some of the nicest people who were willing to drop everything to help us. It was a nice reminder that people do still care about others. Once the flat was fixed, thanks to Brandon and Justin, we were on our way. I was glad I could spend the day with Mom and Grandma. I was also very excited to hear Mom speak. She has a special gift, and I don't get the chance to hear her speak often. We made it home in time to watch the Alabama game with Dad. It was very disappointing, but it was fun to watch it with Mom and Dad. Unfortunately, they had to leave this evening, but I am looking forward to seeing Mom again on Monday, and everyone else at Thanksgiving!! I'm so thankful for wonderful, supportive, loving families!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, sweetie. I loved having you go with me Saturday. We will never forget our trip to Paris! I told everybody here if you have to have a flat tire, I highly recommend you do it outside of McKenzie, Tennessee! :)

    ReplyDelete