Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Looking Forward To...

  • Dinner Tomorrow Night!! One of my New Year's resolutions was to be more organized with our dinners. I try to plan the meals in advance and cook at least one new recipe each week. So far, things have been going well. Last week, Craig said to leave Thursday night to him. He's on call tonight, so I'm looking forward to our dinner (that he is taking care of) tomorrow night!

  • Meeting Baby Jackson!! My friend, Codi, had her baby yesterday, and I can't wait to meet him. I really wish I could have been there, but thankfully I received lots of text messages. I can't wait to see his sweet little face and see his beautiful mommy!!

  • Spending Time with my Family!! We're making a quick trip to Florence this weekend to spend some time with my Grandma and my parents. We haven't seen them since New Year's, so I am excited!

  • Wednesday Nights!! I am starting a new Bible study with some wonderful women. It's Beth Moore's "Stepping Up: A Journey through the Psalms of Ascent." We watched the introductory video tonight, and I can't wait to learn more with this study!

1 comment: