Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter Break

Although we have missed 7, yes, I repeat 7, days for school this winter, my wonderful school still granted us our promised two day winter break over President's Day. After work on Friday, we drove to Nashville. We ate yummy food at some of our favorite places (J.Alexander's, Loveless Cafe, Satco, and Le Peep). We spent Saturday afternoon in downtown Franklin, which was fun! We met up with our friends James, Elizabeth, and baby Andrew. We went to a Predators game, and I enjoyed watching Carrie Underwood.We spent time with my in-laws. It was a wonderful trip, and we look forward to more trips this Spring!!

On Sunday night, I drove to Florence to spend the rest of my Winter Break. On Monday, I hung out with my Grandma and my parents. We ate lunch at Trowbridge's, which is always tasty. We did a little shopping after lunch. Then, I went to meet baby Jackson. One of my best friends from elementary school had a baby on February 1. Melissa and I spent a couple of hours with sweet Jackson and Codi. It was so nice to spend a couple of hours with these amazing friends, and I loved meeting precious Jackson. For dinner, we went to Ricatoni's, which is another Florence favorite. The rest of the time was spent hanging out and playing cards.

Oh, how I love family and friends (and I guess food, if you read this blog carefully)!

1 comment:

  1. mmm, Ricatoni's and Loveless?? You are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete