Wednesday, June 15, 2011

everything's BIGGER in texas...


Thursday morning we went to Lulu's for breakfast. Craig had seen this place on one of the shows on The Food Network. We went for the 3 lb cinnamon roll. Yes, you read correctly...3 lbs!! We were not the only ones to see the show. I think everyone in the restaurant came for the famous cinnamon roll.

Just in case you needed a close up

After breakfast, we went to Sea World. We had great luck and did not have to wait in line for any of the rides. After the rides, we went to several shows. We were also able to pet some of the dolphins, which was really neat. Another highlight was seeing the baby sea lion. We were very disappointed that Shamu was scheduled for only one performance at the end of the day. We had plans for dinner, so we could not stay. We went back to the hotel, rested, and cleaned up before meeting Maynard and D.D. for dinner.


Maynard and D.D. are also known as my summer parents. They were kind enough to let me live with them both summers I interned. They are so much fun, and I am so thankful for the friendship we share. They are so kind, caring, thoughtful, and loving. They have always treated me like a daughter. My summers in San Antonio would not have been the same without them.

I was so glad we were able to have dinner with them and hang out for several hours. We talked, laughed, and shared memories of our summers together. Day 2 was another wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I have considered having one of those cinnamon rolls shipped to my house :). They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete