Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Happy Birthday to the greatest Dad in the world!!Where do I begin?
Thanks for coaching my softball, basketball, and soccer teams. You didn't care if you were coaching Adam, Luke, and Bethany also, you always had the time to do anything for us. Thank you for always encouraging me to do my best and to never give up on my dreams.

Thanks for working multiple jobs and for putting your dreams on hold just so you could always be around and be available. I knew I could always count on you to be there. Thank you for the sacrifices you made for our happiness.

Thanks for laughing uncontrollably and for enjoying life. I love watching your favorite comedy series with you. You know how to make others smile and laugh.

Thanks for setting a godly example and for living out your faith. I am thankful for the mission trips we took together as a family, but I also enjoyed the trips to Brazil without you and mom. I was brought to tears on many occasions when the people spoke of the two of you. I am always proud to be your daughter, but those were some of my proudest moments.

Thanks for being you and for making us all feel like we are the favorite (I won't tell them the truth). We are blessed to have a father like you!! We love you so much!!
Craig, Anna, & Tucker Bear

2 comments: