Monday, July 25, 2011

Mary Brook gets Married

Last week, I spent the entire week in Florence celebrating with my very special friend, Mary Brook. Mary Brook and I have been friends since 7th grade. We have shared lots of fun times together, and I'm so thankful for her friendship. For the past three years, she has been living in Seattle, so we have not seen each other too often. I was so excited to spend the week with her!

Well, the week was very busy with wedding activities...
  • Tuesday: Bridal Shower at Melissa's
  • Thursday: BBQ dinner at Brad & Myra's
  • Friday: Bridesmaid Lunch, Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner, Lingerie Shower
  • Saturday: Wedding!!
Here are some pictures from the week...

Bridal ShowerMelissa, Me, Mary Brook, Codi, & Jackson
(We were missing Elizabeth)Me, Mary Brook, & Melissa
at Brad & Myra'sBridesmaids Lunch
Finally, together again!
Melissa, Codi, Mary Brook, Elizabeth, and Me
Melissa, Me, Mary Brook, & ElizabethThe wonderful coupleGlad the Hubby was able to make itYou probably want to ask someone else to cut the cake.

The wedding was beautiful! Congrats Mary Brook and Graig!! I am so happy for the two of you.

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely decorating for the next shower I have to do. It looked great! And I don't care what you say - I thought the champagne dress looked very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete