Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Wonderful Saturday

Craig and I had planned to go to Nashville for the weekend, but after the way the Titans played today, I'm glad we stayed in Memphis. With the wet forecast of the weekend, we decided we did not want to sit through the game in the rain or drive home in it. This was our first weekend in Memphis in over two months with nothing planned. Friday night we went to dinner at Cafe Ole and then watched Atonement. Saturday we stayed home and watched football all day. I LOVED IT!! Alabama was actually on t.v. and I was able to watch the game, which was a first for me this season. ROLL TIDE!! We also watched Craig's teams: Tennessee and Texas. I relaxed, cleaned, watched football, and worked on my scrapbook. I stayed in my pajamas all day!! After all the travels over the past few weekends, it was nice to stay home. Some weekends it's nice to do nothing. I'm glad we were able to enjoy it since the next few weekends will be busy again. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment